Dollar Store Plus is a division of Buckstore Inc. and is designed to help customers open a Dollar Plus Store and also supply existing stores. Dollar Store Plus SETUP ASSISTANCE is free and catalogs are available on more than 15,000 party store products. For Store startups Buckstore Inc has available complete TURNKEY packages which include buildout with TRAINED CREWS, full fixture and merchandise installation, personalized training ON SITE for store operations, Merchandise Setup, POS (Point of Sale) Register/Computer Systems with product UPC Codes, Cameras and Security Internet Surveillance equipment, Stereo Sound System for the store, etc.
All stores that are offered by Dollar Plus Stores by Buckstore Inc. are built at cost price and include fixtures directly from the manufacturer and merchandise direct from import (resellers and dollar plus store service companies are 40% to 50% higher priced and those business opportunity companies require deposits to answer any questions).
When customers need "Do-it-yourself" guidance, assistance is also provided. Every Store project is handled individually and the store design is done according to the location’s size, measurements (width and length), demographics of the area, traffic counts, and competitors. All Store Designs are done by In-House Staffs and each Buildout is customized by crews. Stores are one of the most profitable in the industry due to this unique design and Dollar Plus Discount Store concept.
Dollar Plus and Buckstore Inc. can help you with:
- A Complete Turnkey Package with continuous and ongoing support that includes EVERYTHING needed to have a successful DOLLAR PLUS STORE and personal training AT THE LOCATION with ongoing support after you open.
- Dollar Plus Merchandise for a complete store. There are over 65,000+ different items to choose from (visit also www.dollarstoremerchandise.com) representing all product categories. ALSO, the website automatically signs customers up to the LARGEST National Buying Network in the country with monthly updated information from over 42 leading warehouses across the USA in each dollar plus product category. Customers and Stores are also invited to participate throughout the year in Industry Trade Shows throughout the USA.
- Site Location help, site assessments and Lease Negotiation. Party Store Help is associated with a National Network of Commercial Real Estate professionals. Assistance includes site analysis and demographic studies in each area to pick out the best place possible.
- Complete Store Development, Customized Layouts and Designs.
- Dollar Plus Shelving, Fixtures, Counters, and store supplies delivered directly from the factory.
- Installation and assistance with state of the art POS (Point of Sale) and Inventory Control Systems (both Installation and Training).
- Business Plan Assistance to satisfy business loan and lease proposal applications. SBA, Bank loans, etc.
- Demographic Studies. Dollar Plus store customer area studies in order to determine if a location has the right demographics. Clusters are broken down by population density, household income, competitors and of course presence of the right shoppers !
- Everything needed to start a Dollar Plus Store is itemized. All complete packages are quoted with: Shirts and Uniforms with store name, Customized Flyers, Customized Business cards, Web enabled Security Surveillance systems, Fax Machine, “fake” bill detectors, Specialty Display Fixtures, Slatboard for all Perimeter Walls, Stereo Systems, Registers and POS systems, Shopping Carts, Shopping baskets, Interior Signs, Grand Opening Banners, flags and advertising materials, customized Checkout Stations, etc
DOLLAR PLUS STORE COSTS are significantly lower and breakdowns are available on the website per store size from 500 square feet to 15,000 sq feet.
Dollar PLUS STORE’S staff is available for free product information, site location assistance, store design, layouts and product plan-o-grams at 1-877-549-5210.
Many Independent owners have opened stores throughout the USA and overseas (including Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa).
Dollar Plus Stores (a division of Buckstore Inc.) is a registered Dunn & Bradstreet company and a A+ Company Member of the Better Business Bureau.